Junior Pope a Nollywood actor Shares Cute Photos Of His Son As He Celebrates 4th Birthday



 
Junior Pope and wife
Popular Nollywood actor, Junior Pope, has taken to his Instagram handle on Tuesday, November 13, to celebrate his son, Jason Odonwodo, who was born four years ago, as he adds another year.
The hunk actor who used the opportunity to pray for his son on his birthday, shared several posts of Jason on social media, as he urged some of his Instagram followers to pray for him, and asked God to continue to protect the young man.
His first post reads: “HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SON ( JASON) No feeling in the world can be compared to the feelings of love and pride I feel when looking at you. You have grown so much in these four years. May God Continue To Shield You With All His Blessings, Protection And Love. And May You Continue To Grow, To Shine, To Lead,To Rule Your World. I Love You Son.”

The second post reads: “You are growing up so fast! My, does time fly when we’re having so much fun! I heard a lot of stories that you already are the campus crush on your Kindergarten school! We all know where you got that charm, of course, from me. Kidding! I can’t blame the girls, you really are cute. Happy birthday to the most charming kid in the world!...God Bless Son.”

Pope’s third post says: “This is your special day. Every second today is for you. After all, it’s your birthday, so let’s hear you roar, I’m 4, I’m 4 and I’m 3 no more! Happy 4th birthday!.......ALL GLORY TO GOD.”
And his final post says: “HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U SON. Pls say a word of prayer for my son on his special day.....GOD IS STILL GOD.”
Tori.ng

Comments

Popular Posts